Purpose Of AgreementThe purpose of this Agreement is to regulate the legal relationship between Vegas Casino Online and the User once the User has received the Vegas Casino Online software from www.vegascasinoonline.eu. Vegas Casino Online hereby grants the User a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable sub-license to use the software for playing in the casino.
Declarations by UserThe User declares and warrants that:
- All User's details contained in the Registration Form submitted to Vegas Casino Online are true and correct.
- User will use the software application to gamble on the Internet for his own private personal use only and not for any business use, or use by others.
- Commercial use of Vegas Casino Online is strictly prohibited.
- To the best of his knowledge, User is not contravening any laws of his home jurisdiction by applying the software to gamble on the Internet.
- User fully understands the methods, rules, and procedures of Internet gambling through the application of the software.
- User is fully aware that there exists a risk of losing money when gambling on the Internet through the application of the software.
- The Player accepts all outcomes of game results as received in the client application from Vegas Casino Online game server. The Player fully accepts and agrees that software random number generator will determine the outcome of the games.
- The source of the funds used by User for gambling on the Internet through the application of the software is not illegal.
Declarations by Vegas Casino OnlineVegas Casino Online declares and warrants that:
- Vegas Casino Online's operation of virtual casino gambling is directed only towards users who by the laws of their home jurisdiction are not prohibited from gambling on the Internet through the application of the software. Vegas Casino Online carries no intent to enable a User to apply the software for gambling on the Internet in contravention of any law in the User's home jurisdiction.
- Application of the software for gambling on the Internet ensures the User Ultimate Random and fair odds ('Atlantic City, Las Vegas Rules' or better).
- Using the latest private/public key encryption, Vegas Casino Online has made every reasonable effort to ensure that all passwords and user names employed by User are thoroughly secure against third party access while transferred on the Internet.
Rules and InstructionsThe application of the software by the User shall be made exclusively in accordance with, and governed by, Vegas Casino Online's rules and instructions as detailed in the software and/or on Vegas Casino Online's Internet web site from time to time, including, without limitation, in respect of the gambling methods, playing rules, payment procedures, and payoffs of winnings.
Telecommunication Service ProviderVegas Casino Online shall not, in any way, be responsible for any acts or omissions made by User's Internet Service Provider ('ISP') with whom User has contracted to gain access to Vegas Casino Online, and Vegas Casino Online shall not be a party to any dispute between user and ISP, nor shall any such dispute have any effect on the obligations of User under this Agreement.
Copyrights / TrademarksUser undertakes to respect all applicable copyrights and/or trademarks related to Vegas Casino Online operation and the software, and to exercise all necessary prudence in the use of the encryption key and other security measures.
In the event that Vegas Casino Online believes a User is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or is likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gaming policy adopted by Vegas Casino Online then Vegas Casino Online may, in its absolute discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from a User any bonus or other promotion, or rescind any policy in respect of that User, either temporarily or permanently.
Your account must be registered in your legal name; only one account is allowed per user and any other accounts opened with same personal information will be considered as "Duplicate Accounts". Duplicate Accounts will be closed by us immediately and all transactions made to the Duplicate Account will be refunded. However any winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited. Accounts created under different names but from the same household, computer or using same information such telephone number or email address will be considered as "Duplicate Accounts" as well. However, any restrictions may be removed once we have received confirmation there is more than one unique person in the household, providing each person (account holder) copies of Picture ID and a Utility Bill.